最近處於"想太多"的狀態過於頻繁...
可怕呀.
***
Met a primary school friend (unplanned) on Saturday. It was weird? I haven't seen him since Primary 6, and meeting for the first time after 9 years..
I find it a feat for myself to walk up to him and talk (after realising that both of us had the same "I know you right?" expression).
I wonder how I managed to recognise his features after so long.
The first thing we did was to confirm if you are so-and-so. We didn't say hi.
The next thing we asked was "What are you doing here?"
He tried to find a common topic to talk, but that topic didn't last long. Haha.
And finally we went back to do whatever we were originally doing.
Whole process - probably 2 mins (or less), with an exchange of less than 10 sentences. I didn't expect meeting up with an old friend in such a strange setting, but I'm glad we talked! :)