Monday, December 10, 2007

A lot to do this december!

The past few weeks flew in a flash. GOSH. Here's a quick list of what I did (if I can recall correctly):

  • Event at Ophir Road
  • Event at Taman Jurong
  • A day of nail-modeling :D
  • Part-timing at PA company
  • Data-entry.. *Still feeling guilty, thankfully I've got a realll good boss :)
  • K-boxed! My sis chose old-school + ultra difficult songs! Madness to the throat.
  • Darling friends post-celebrated my birthday with a whole load of surprises *more about this in later posts ;)
  • Shopped at IKEA. Woah.. Loads of random impulse purchases.
  • A lot more shopping!
  • Online shopping :)
  • Watched 2 movies in a row - "Enchanted" and "HERO".. Memerised by Takuya Kimuraaaaa~~
  • Being deeply impressed by 萧敬腾!!

Currently busy with..

  • Competition Round I, Phase I
  • Watching Cyril Takayama's street magic. AWESOME! He can grab hamburgers from posters! Or a handphone from magazine! 0_0 Go on and type "Cyril Takayama" in Youtube search engine.
  • Online shopping
  • Loving black satin-like feel structured skirt. Although I'm not quite sure if I'll be wearing it frequently, am still loving the whole coool structured sey. Woohoo~

Going to be busy with..

  • Final Year Project
  • Learning how to bake cookies
  • Gatherings
  • Competition Round I, Phase II

However, there are times when I'm not so busy.. Once, I was so bored at work that I drew this using Paint. Yes, that paint application in your computer right now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The 16-17 year-olds love my random doodlings! :)

xXx

Alright, that's all for now.. Night world.