Monday, May 19, 2008

Before I forget..

Oops. It's been eons since i last blogged. Am simply too lazy to upload pics. Lol. Reckon its time to clear some backlog (:

JT the Martian's 22nd, celebrated on Planet Earth.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The cake says, "Happy Martian's Day".

And as usual, we have to do silly things together. Lol. I wonder what the others were thinking. Perhaps along the lines of "noisy-and-kinda-nonsensical bunch".

Malicious gossip session. Topics revisited the 1001353rd time, still as hilarious and memorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumping in the middle of nowhere.

Photobucket
I'm quite sure Zming practised this beforehand.

Finally we decided to call it a day night with a decent shot

Photobucket

JT being the only driver gentleman, drove us home. Let's just say it was quite a bumpy ride and we got worried for his car. Haha.

Ice-cream chef + ECP & Changi Beach cycling + Arcade = FUN!

Photobucket
Finally a chance to eat you. Muaha.

Had a great cycling trip with the girls. We cycled all the way to Changi Beach! Woots. We then settled down at ECP for some water fun. It was then I realised I have not thread the sand & water since.. JC days or earlier.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stopped by the jetty and saw many fishing enthusiasts. Are there seriously fishes swimming along our beach? I really wonder. But the jetty had a lingering stale smell. Is it the bait or the fish?! Lol.

Photobucket
looking at ECP from a different perspective.

And in the evening, we went to this ulu arcade and played old-school games! Heh, we spent most of our tokens shooting Jurassic Park Dinosaurs..

A new hairstyle, thanks to Jeremy.

Photobucket

I love my short hair now! At first I was kinda apprehensive about having it bob-style, but I'm really happy with the results. Yayness! I just hope I'm able to maintain the hairstyle for long.

Jeremy pampers my hair with ZERO slipshod work. Lol.. Now I know why he's always fully booked. I love him! :D

Burnt in the hot weather

Photobucket
"Eeeeeeeeeee-haaaa!"

Event at the Playground was freaking hottttt. It's difficult to get me tan/sun-burnt (I didn't get tanned even while kayaking), until this event. -_-'' Now I'm finally paying attention to sun-block lotion ads. I hope it's not too late.

In the midst of preparing for a getaway, so let's hope it all works out well! :D

That's all for now, night world! :)