... Because I saw your tags on my tagboard - twice, for a birthday post :p Aiyaaa, I was just too lazy to upload the pics until now. I'll be sending my lappy to the service centre soon, so might as well (If I'm still feeling awake and upbeat later on the night, I'll probably add another update! I did so much random stuff this longggg hol, ha!).
But I'll dedicate entries to you anyway, this is evidence. Just a tad late :D
Part I - Dinner + Movie outing with the QBs in Tampines
I was late, but Tyng Feng was soooo much later! Lol, he wins hands down for being late! While waiting, I got fascinated by Mingshu's galore of chess-like nails.

Busy figuring out how to flaunt her black and white nails in an alternate fashion

The best she could do, ha.
We were still waiting for TF in Swensens and the co. decided to give Mingshu her birthday present! Anna Sui collection!

Mingshu is realllly trying her best not to flaunt her new Anna Sui toys, to me! Hurmph -_-;
TF finally came and the group of us went to watch "Get Smart". It's slapstick but entertaining nonetheless :)
Part II - Steamboat + Stay-over with TK bunch!
Inspired by Lisi, Mingshu decided to have her birthday cum gathering session in steamboat style. Steamboat style is probably a good way to sit around and talk/gossip/shout/laugh for a long time (Since you have to sit around the table and cook). Pretty much as what you'd expect, it was a great session to talk about everything (I can't remember what we exactly covered but I'm pretty sure we covered the essential topics within that 3-4 hrs).
Since Lisi's 21st, chicken wings have become a "must-eat" whenever we are at her place. The chicken wings are marinated to perfection with their family's secret recipe and taste really yummy when cooked in the convection oven. Not a single one of us can resist the temptation and we find ourselves eating one after the other whenever each batch is served hot from the oven. Thinking of it makes me really hungry now. OMG..
Of course, MS loves it to the max and even requested Lisi to prepare the chicken wings for her party! We are in for a treat! :D

The legendary. (Oh, but the cleaning up (for the oven) was a painstaking task, more about that later!)

Bunny loves the chicken wings too, she's even posing with them!

Mingshu's specialty fried dumplings! And that is Lisi's hand caught in the act! :)
Yay a group photo before Ivy and Bee had to leave to meet their bfs.

It was followed by rounds of mahjong. We played till like midnight lor! Addictive. The rest of us began cleaning up the table mess and all. Being a lazy bum I am, this is probably the first time I've done such a big scale kitchen cleaning up. A lot of dishes, utensils and OMG the CONVECTION OVEN! We have a love-hate relationship.. It produces tender chicken wings that are not gelat.. because the oil is all drained into a pot, something like a "catchment area".
Let's look at the picture of the oven again.

The bottom layer is the pot solely used to contain the oil dripped from the meat. -_- And do you have any idea how many chicken wings we cooked?
All I can say is we had to dispose almost 1/2 pot of oil away, and the rest is up to your imagination.
After the dreadful cleaning up and our washing up, we had mahjong (in half sleep mode) again. To perk us up, Bunny shared with us chocolates from Holland!

Check out their signature shoe (or whichever is the correct term)!
Took pictures again~


We finally slept at around 5am and left her house at probably 9 or 10am. Tired but FUN! :)
Ok it's 2.31am now and I'm sleepy! Next entry later the day~
Till then, night all!